- Adult incontinence products
- Absorbent underpads and bed pads
- High absorbency
- Excellent retention and moisture control
- Thinner finished products
- Less storage space needed
TotalCore airlaids are available in master roll format, ‘pancake’ reels, or festooned bales.
Call us to discuss your individual needs for superabsorbent cores for other personal care applications.
An ultra-thin light-weight airlaid core suitable for pantiliners and ultrathin acquisition layers.
An ultra-thin medium-weight airlaid core suitable for pantiliners.
A high absorbency core containing Superabsorbent Polymers suitable for use in “Ultrathins” and “Maxi-pads.”
There are a wide variety of absorbent cores available for personal protection. Call us to discuss your specific needs.
- Pilot machine testing
- Research and development
- Experienced engineering/chemical staff
- Superabsorbent product design
- Equipment/system design
- Fully equipped laboratory
- Training and education (products and systems)
- Custom services as required
- Tensile strength
- Absorption rates
- Fluid retention
- Other testing as required
TotalCore Airlaid Slitting
- 30” to 1.5” (910 to 38 mm) slit widths available
- Up to 50” OD rolls with 3″ or 6″ cores